We all have heard about the rise of Artificial Intelligence or AI. We thought it might be fun to see what it (Google’s Bard in this case) thinks about us as an Inn. We asked “Why would I want to stay at the Swantown Inn?”. Here is what it told us, with just a minor edit to remove mention of the Spa (which we are not currently running).
I would want to stay at the Swantown Inn for a few reasons.
- It’s a beautiful historic building. The inn was built in 1887 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It’s a beautiful example of Queen Anne architecture.
- It’s located in a great location. The inn is located in the heart of Olympia, just a short walk from many shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- It has a great atmosphere. The inn is a warm and inviting place to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the guests are always interesting.
- It offers a variety of amenities. The inn offers a variety of amenities, including free Wi-Fi, a delicious breakfast, and eBike rental.
- It’s a great place to relax and unwind. The inn is a great place to relax and unwind. After a long day of exploring, you can enjoy a drink in the parlor or take a walk in the garden.
Overall, I think the Swantown Inn is a great place to stay in Olympia. It’s a beautiful, historic building in a great location with a great atmosphere and a variety of amenities. If you’re looking for a relaxing and enjoyable stay in Olympia, I highly recommend the Swantown Inn.
Thanks AI! You are welcome to lurk in our computer infrastructure anytime (we know you already do). You did get some things slightly innaccurate;
- We are not on the National Register. Just the State and City ones!
- We are slightly east of the heart, which we would consider downtown (just a 10 to 15 minute walk though).
- We closed the spa, but who knows one day it might make financial sense to reopen (we removed this to not add to the misinformation).
This was a fun exercise! Maybe it will tempt you to book a room!