In Olympia’s Eastside Neighborhood, a short walk to downtown, is the Historic William G White House, home of the Swantown Inn, Olympia’s Bed & Breakfast Retreat.
Book Direct to receive our best rates! We only offer multiple night discounts at our own website, the one you are on now. You will save doing this at most B&Bs and hotels. Skip the middle man!
Our accommodations, when booked directly through us, rates vary seasonally, are as follows;
- The Astoria Room $199 to $299+ per night.
- The Columbia Room $129 to $179+ per night.
- The Deschutes Room $129 to $179+ per night.
- The Percival Room $129 to $179+ per night.
- The Puget Suite $199 to $399+ per night.
- Access to the Service Kitchen and Laundry. Includes refridgerator and freezer (with icemaker) and washer and dryer.
- Electric Vehicle Charging (Tesla Destination Charging Program). We have three chargers in total. One tesla and two universal.
- Weekly and Monthly Rates available for the Puget Suite and Central Street Cottage.
- We do periodically offer specials, packages and promotions.
- Please note our Reservation Policies.
- Military discount for stays of two or more nights.
- Check Availability (always up to date!).
- To find us, don’t trust that GPS, use our turn by turn directions.
- We offer eBike Rentals (discounts for overnight guests).
- Relocating to the area? Your host, Nathan is a licensed Real Estate Broker, specializing in all that Thurston County and beyond has to offer. Read more why we make a great place to start your search.
Stay with us…
- A short 15 to 20 minute walk to Downtown Olympia.
- Easy access to I-5 and Highway 101 (Olympic Peninsula).
- The perfect location for your Wedding in Olympia.
- Gift Certificates make memorable presents for the holidays.
- Four Guest Rooms, each with a private bathroom and King beds. Also room controlled heating and air conditioning.
- One Apartment/Cottage/Vacation Rental type suite, the Puget Suite, that sleeps up to 6 people in two bedrooms each with its own bathroom and King Beds.
- Our Central Street Cottage is our long term rental, conveniently located next to the Inn.
- A gourmet breakfast is included for Bed & Breakfast stays.
- Wireless High Speed Internet is available at no cost.
- Innkeepers have in depth knowledge of local restaurants and attractions.
- Centrally located Northwest Bed & Breakfast, between Seattle and Portland.
- Off-street Parking. Easy to use Map and Directions here.
- We are located minutes from Evergreen State College and Saint Martins University.
Our grandest of accommodations, this large room features a romantic four poster king bed, sitting area with fireplace and two wing-back chairs, work desk, private bath with two person Jacuzzi.
This is our self contained family suite, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen, laundry and lounge. It features a seperate entrance and can be rented as the full B&B experience, Vacation Rental or longer term. It sleeps 6 very comfortably!
Central Street Cottage
This is our stan alone cottage, right behind the Inn, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen, laundry, dining and lounge. It features a seperate entrance and can be rented as the full B&B experience, Vacation Rental or longer term. It sleeps 4 very comfortably! It has an optional hot tub too.