Olympia Bed and Breakfast | Swantown Inn & Spa
The Inn is open! Phase 3 protocols in place.
Pandemic Response (COVID19) - How it effects the Inn and Spa
We have carefully and purposefully crafted our Pandemic Response (COVID19) guidelines, as recommended by the state and CDC. They are written and implemented for you, your fellow guests and our own health and safety. If you feel you are not able to follow them, we are not able to accept your reservation.
The Swantown Inn & Spa, an Olympia Bed and Breakfast, is an 1887 Queen Anne/Eastlake Victorian Mansion listed on both the city and state historical registers. Although historic it features modern amenities such as room controlled heat and air conditioning, tesla and electric car charging, and great WiFi. Located in a quiet neighborhood in the heart of Olympia, Washington, the Inn can be your headquarters for exploring the Puget Sound region, or your refuge to escape from it all. Swantown Inn now features The Grand Victorian Ballroom, an intimate space that is available for special events, weddings, reunions, corporate meetings, board retreats, educational seminars and yoga retreats.
Planning your fall or winter getaway? You can base yourself in Olympia with us to explore the region. From Mount Rainier and Olympic National Park to Mt St Helens National Monument. A day trip to Seattle or a day at the Nisqually Wildlife Refugee. Amazing places to visit, but end up back in Olympia with its many dining choices and our comfortable, quiet Bed & Breakfast.
Book Direct to save on our rates! We only offer multiple night discounts at our own website, the one you are on now. You will save doing this at most B&Bs and hotels. Skip the middle man!
Our accommodations, when booked directly through us, rates vary seasonally, are as follows;
- The Astoria Room $179 to $249 per night.
- The Columbia Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Deschutes Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Percival Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Puget Suite $199 to $299 per night.
- Electric Vehicle Charging (Tesla Destination Charging Program).
- Weekly and Monthly Rates available for the Puget Suite.
- We do periodically offer specials, packages and promotions.
- Please note our Reservation Policies.
- Military discount for stays of two or more nights.
- Check Availability (always up to date!).
- To find us, don’t trust that GPS, use our turn by turn directions.
Stay with us…
- A short 15 to 20 minute walk to Downtown Olympia.
- Featuring an on site day spa, offering massage.
- Easy access to I-5 and Highway 101 (Olympic Peninsula).
- The perfect location for your Wedding in Olympia.
- Gift Certificates make memorable presents for the holidays.
- Four Guest Rooms, each with a private bathroom and King beds. Also room controlled heating and air conditioning.
- One Apartment/Cottage/Vacation Rental type suite, the Puget Suite, that sleeps up to 6 people in two bedrooms each with its own bathroom and King Beds.
- A gourmet breakfast is included.
- Wireless High Speed Internet is available at no cost.
- Innkeepers have in depth knowledge of local restaurants and attractions.
- Centrally located Northwest Bed & Breakfast, between Seattle and Portland.
- Off-street Parking. Easy to use Map and Directions here.
- A Guest Computer with a laser printer is available.
- We are located minutes from Evergreen State College and Saint Martins University.