- Hourly – $25 per hour
- Half day (4 hours) – $50
- Full day (8 hours) – $90
Rentals start as early as 8am. Bikes must be returned by 8pm.
Call ahead to book! We have limited inventory currently. 360.753.9123
Purchase a Rad Power Bike
If you are one of the many guests who have taken a test ride before your ride, here is our link to purchasing from Rad. You will be offered a special perk, when using this link.
Save time and have the rental agreement already filled out when you arrive to pick up a bike.
We have always wanted to offer bikes here at the Inn, and we have finally taken the plunge, offering Rad Power Bikes’ RadCity Step-Thru. We went with this particular model for it’s versatility in relation to rider size and ability, along with the standard feature of regenerative braking, fenders, racks and gearings (note however we are adding a Rad Mission and Rad Runner and should have them ready to go by the end of June 2021, giving you different sized bikes to try).
An eBike will allow a novice rider to go further faster. If you are like us and maybe not as fit as you once were, it will assist you on those small and large gradients. The hope is you have a pleasurable experience exploring the trails of Thurston county.
We will advise you, using our local experience, of the best itineraries and routes to take, based on your skill, fitness and what you want to achieve and do for the duration of the ride. Maybe it is just to try our an eBike. It could be to get to the pub, wildlife refuge, sculpture park, market or picnic spot. Whatever it is between our advice and Thurston counties ‘ awesome bicycle map, you are sure to have a great experience
We are starting with a small rental fleet, so reservations are a must! Simply call to schedule your ride. If there is the demand we plan to add some of the other different popular models that Rad Power Bikes offer.
Important to know:
- Overnight guests are offered a 20% discount on all eBike rentals.
- A bike helmet is provided but you can also bring your own.
- A bike lock is provided and must be used whenever you park the bike.
- A waiver needs to be signed by all renters.
- Read our “eBike Onboarding” at the bottom of this page.
In order to get the most out of your eBike rental experience we have some simple steps to go over with you.
Safety for you and the bike
- Always wear a helmet.
- Obey the traffic rules, the same apply to you on a bike, as in a vehicle.
- Only ride at speeds that fit your skill level and confidence.
- The eBikes have disc brakes, and they may take a little practice to adjust to.
- Safety checklist. We will go through the basic of the bikes with you. Operation, seat adjustment, battery check and general once over of the bike.
- We also require you take a quick ride down Central and back to the Inn before heading off on your adventure. That way if adjustments are needed you can stop back at the Inn for help.
Security for you and your bike
- There is a key to start the bike; it also has the bike lock key. Never ride with the keys in the bike.
- The bike comes equipped with an ABUS bike lock. We will show you how we recommend locking the bike whenever you leave it.
- We recommend taking your helmet with you if you leave the bike.
Plan your ride
- We can help you plan your ride. We have and love the Thurston County Bicycle Map. You can also use this map via the Avenza Maps App (free).
- The eBike will help increase your range, and help you arrive at your destination or enjoy your ride with as little or as much effort as you want to put in. The more physical effort the greater the range you will have. Possibly over 40 miles, at around 20 miles per hour.
- We recommend staying hydrated, and therefore having a water bottle with you.
- We can also recommend destinations, restaurants, pubs, to round out your bike experience.
Earn credit for your next ride!
If you take photos and post them publicly on social media, we will give you $10 credit towards your next rental. Make sure you use the following hash tags; #swantowninnandspa #ebikerentals #RideRad #OlympiaWA