Most government workers do not immediately think of a Bed and Breakfast when looking for a hotel, motel or lodging. However quite a few do! Ours, the Swantown Inn & Spa, happily accepts the Olympia Government Per Diem, for both lodging and breakfast.
Olympia Government Per Diem Facts
There are just a few of stipulations to know;
- The Government Per Diem is for one person in a room.
- The rate for the room does not cover breakfast. This is covered by the food per allowance. We bill it as a separate line item for you.
- We allow the government per diem in the Columbia, Deschutes and Percival rooms.
- You are still subject to our cancellation policies.
Having noted those items also note;
- Our regular rates for two people with breakfast is roughly $20 to $30 more than the per diem.
- We work with you to make sure you get to your meetings on time, with our regular breakfast served with plenty of time to enjoy it.
- We have great WiFi. Business travelers often comment how much better it is than local hotels.
- GSA per diem rates can be found at the federal GSA web site.
- A very high percentage of our government travelers become regular guests. We love that! We look after all of guests equally, but we really love to get more regulars.
- If you are worried about parking it is only 1.1 miles to the Capitol Campus. you can walk quite easily, or we can drop you off.