Olympia, Washington Bed & Breakfast
The Swantown Inn Bed and Breakfast, is an 1887 Queen Anne/Eastlake Victorian Mansion listed on both the city and state historical registers. Located in a quiet neighborhood in the heart of Olympia, Washington, the Inn can be your headquarters for exploring the Puget Sound region, or your refuge to escape from it all. Swantown Inn is available for special events, weddings, reunions, corporate meetings, seminars and retreats.
Historical Mansion Retreat in Olympia
We have lists of local attractions, and popular day trips to take from Olympia. For a list of ideas for trips and outings in the area, check out our location page. For those wondering what there is to do in Olympia we put together a list of twenty things to do.
Guests may be overwhelmed with the choice of quality restaurants Olympia has to offer, but we feel confident we can help by pointing you in the right direction.
We provide a sumptuous three course gourmet breakfast each morning, which is sure to have you questioning whether you need lunch plans or not! We even share our recipes at our recipe blog, InnSpired Cooking.
You may like to view our media reviews section, which includes write-ups and reviews from travel industry experts.
Our accommodations are as follows;
- The Astoria Room $179 per night.
- The Columbia Room $129 per night.
- The Deschutes Room $129 Per night.
- The Percival Room $129 per night.
- Please note our Reservation Policies.
- Military discount for stays of two or more nights.
- Extended stay discount of 20% for stays of five nights or longer.
- Check Availability.
- To find us, don't trust that GPS, use our turn by turn directions.
Be sure to check out our romantic Room and Day Spa Package! Two days of pampering. We will be sure to recommend the most romantic restuarants for dinner each evening.
Two nights in the Columbia, Deschutes or Percival Rooms.
Gourmet Breakfast each day.
Couples Massage (a two hour experience)
Upgrade to the Astoria room for $100.
Stay with us...
- A short 15 to 20 minute walk to Downtown Olympia.
- Use our interactive map, for the best of Olympia.
- Featuring an on site day spa, The Attic Day Spa, offering massage.
- Easy access to I-5 and Highway 101 (Olympic Peninsula).
- The perfect location for your Wedding in Olympia.
- Gift Certificates make memorable presents for the holidays.
- Four Guest Rooms, each with a private bathroom and King beds.
- A gourmet breakfast is included.
- Wireless High Speed Internet is available at no cost.
- Innkeepers have in depth knowledge of local restaurants and attractions.
- Centrally located Northwest Bed & Breakfast.
- Off-street Parking. Easy to use Map and Directions here.
- A Guest Computer with a laser printer is available.
- We are located minutes from Evergreen State College and Saint Martins University.
- Inspected and Approved by the Washington Bed and Breakfast Guild.
Keep in touch...
We publish a quarterly newsletter, sent via email to you. Whether you are an exisiting guest or someone interested in eventually visiting Olympia and our inn, feel free to sign up for it. Each seasonal issue includes a special package, recipes, updates on the Bed and Breakfast, along with happenings in Olympia.