Olympia Bed and Breakfast | Swantown Inn & Spa
The Swantown Inn & Spa, an Olympia Bed and Breakfast, is an 1887 Queen Anne/Eastlake Victorian Mansion listed on both the city and state historical registers. Located in a quiet neighborhood in the heart of Olympia, Washington, the Inn can be your headquarters for exploring the Puget Sound region, or your refuge to escape from it all. Swantown Inn now features The Grand Victorian Ballroom, an intimate space that is available for special events, weddings, reunions, corporate meetings, seminars and retreats.
Planning your spring or summer getaway? You can base yourself in Olympia with us to explore the region. From Mount Rainier and Olympic National Park to Mt St Helens National Monument. A day trip to Seattle or a day at the Nisqually Wildlife Refugee. Amazing places to visit, but end up back in Olympia with its many dining choices and our comfortable, quiet Bed & Breakfast.
Our accommodations, when booked directly through us, rates vary seasonally, are as follows;
- The Astoria Room $179 to $249 per night.
- The Columbia Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Deschutes Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Percival Room $129 to $179 per night.
- The Puget Suite $199 to $299 per night.
- Weekly and Monthly Rates available for the Puget Suite.
- We do periodically offer specials, packages and promotions.
- Please note our Reservation Policies.
- Military discount for stays of two or more nights.
- Check Availability (always up to date!).
- To find us, don’t trust that GPS, use our turn by turn directions.
Stay with us…
- A short 15 to 20 minute walk to Downtown Olympia.
- Featuring an on site day spa, offering massage.
- Easy access to I-5 and Highway 101 (Olympic Peninsula).
- The perfect location for your Wedding in Olympia.
- Gift Certificates make memorable presents for the holidays.
- Four Guest Rooms, each with a private bathroom and King beds.
- A gourmet breakfast is included.
- Wireless High Speed Internet is available at no cost.
- Innkeepers have in depth knowledge of local restaurants and attractions.
- Centrally located Northwest Bed & Breakfast, between Seattle and Portland.
- Off-street Parking. Easy to use Map and Directions here.
- A Guest Computer with a laser printer is available.
- We are located minutes from Evergreen State College and Saint Martins University.