Valentines Day is a busy time of the year at the Inn & Spa. Being a small Bed and Breakfast we only have four guest rooms. They book quickly! The same can be said for the Spa, we only have three to four appointments available per day. If you want the best of both you should consider one of our Valentines Day Packages.
What is included in the Valentines Day Packages?
Our pre-designed packages include everything you need for a romantic and luxurious stay with your loved one.
- Two nights in one of our guest rooms.
- A couples massage in the Day Spa.
- Champagne and Truffle chocolates.
- A three course gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Our expert advice on choosing an appropriate restaurant for your desired atmosphere, taste and food type.
Note that we can tailor any of our packages, however they are designed and formatted this way to provide you with the best possible value. If you want longer massages, such as the Deluxe Couple Massage we can upgrade you. If you want our largest room, the Astoria room, we can upgrade you to that as well (of course subject to availability).
Can’t make it Valentines Day?
Valentines Day books quickly. When it falls on a weekend the Inn & Spa book from around the Friday to the Monday. It is great for business but it also hard for guests to all fit in! Luckily we offer our romantic couples package throughout the year. Therefore anytime can be romantic!
Gift Certificates available too!
Maybe you already have some plans for Valentine Day, or we are completely full and you still want to gift the experience of our Day Spa. Maybe it is 3am and you forgot all about it! No fear, gift certificates are here.
What about Dinner?
Well we can’t do it all. We do not offer dinner at the Inn, however we know the best restaurants, along with which are the most romantic. Again you probably want to book these ahead of the occasion. Often they are small and intimate places just like the Inn & Spa. Here a couple of our favorites;
- Gardner’s Restaurant – Small and intimate with a great 30 year history. Seafood and pasta is the specialty, but you can also get a great steak that melts in your mouth. Save room for dessert, the selection will astound you!
- La Petite Maison – Locally sourced, french inspired food that will leave you savoring ever last bite. Incredible wine pairings on offer as well.